Until a doctor can confirm it with an ultrasound, the curiosity to know the sex of a child will be great. The couple usually cannot know the gender until the 14th week of pregnancy, which will be determined in a morphometric ultrasound. Of course, women who have amniocentesis may find out the sex of their baby sooner.
In the meantime, let’s take a look at some of the things that have long been thought to “indicate” a woman’s pregnancy.
Related: Glow your Skin during Pregnancy
The only thing I can tell you are some of the physical characteristics of the mother and some of the symptoms that may appear in the 9th month of pregnancy, which will surely be interesting to read, but which are never scientifically proven.
- What the sleeping position means: if you like to sleep with your left arm, your belly supports a boy; if you like to sleep with your right arm, wait for a girl.
- Morning sickness: If she has severe vomiting, expect a girl.
- When a woman’s hands are dry, she is expecting a boy, and when her hands are soft, she is expecting a girl.
- Crave in certain foods can be an “indicator” of the baby’s sex. For example, if you have a craving for citrus, you are expecting a girl.
- Acne can also be a sign. If your face turns into a pimple-ridden face, you are expecting a girl.
- If you really like salty foods, expect a boy, and if you have a craving for sweets, expect a girl.
- Are you emotionally unstable? Once you laugh, once you cry, aren’t you in one moment in another? Then you could bring this girl to life.
- The shape of her belly can also indicate the sex of her baby. If your belly sticks out like a football, you may be having a boy, and if your belly is open around the waist instead of being very round, you may be having a girl.
- Is your belly up? Then you could have a girl. Did you shrink your belly? So having a boy could be a sign of pregnancy.
- Did you notice the way you raised your hand when someone asked you to make a gesture? If you turn your palm up, you could expect a girl, if you turn it down, you could expect a boy.
- Are there children near you? Have you noticed if he is interested in your belly? If he does, then you could be expecting a girl.
- If you haven’t figured out how you’re holding the keys, it’s time you did. If you take the wide, they will give birth to boys and if you take the narrow, they will give birth to girls.
- Fetal heartbeat can be another warning sign for the gender: if it’s over 140 bpm expecting a girl if it’s under 140 bpm expecting a boy.
- If the mother is not stressed during pregnancy, it is a sign that the girl is pregnant.
- If she dreams that she is pregnant with a girl, she will have a boy and vice versa.
- Breasts, have you noticed your breasts? If not, it’s time to do it. If the right breast is larger than the left, a girl is born, and if the left breast is larger than the right, a boy is born.