If you’re looking for some Lazy Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a few ideas that will help make your holiday season a little more festive – and a lot less work.
One easy way to incorporate your Elf on the Shelf is to have him or her bring a small gift or treat each day. This can be something as simple as a piece of candy or a small toy. Just make sure to put the gift somewhere that’s easily accessible for your Elf – no one wants to see their Elf scrambling around trying to find a gift!
Another lazy Elf on the Shelf idea is to have him or her take on a specific role in your household each day. For example, on Monday your Elf could be in charge of making sure everyone brushes their teeth. On Tuesday, your Elf could be responsible for setting the table for dinner. And so on. This is a great way to get your kids involved in holiday preparations – and it’s a lot less work for you!
So there you have it – a few lazy, easy Elf on the Shelf ideas to help make your holiday season a little more festive. With just a little bit of planning, your Elf on the Shelf can be a fun and easy addition to your holiday traditions.
Lazy Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Here are some best Lazy Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas for you.
There’s no doubt that the Elf on the Shelf is a popular Christmas tradition. But, for some, the thought of coming up with new and creative ideas to keep the Elf entertained can be daunting. If you’re feeling lazy this holiday season, never fear! There is plenty of easy Elf on the Shelf ideas that will keep the little guy busy.
What is your favorite lazy easy elf on the shelf idea?
• Attach a line to the Elf and hang it from the ceiling to draw the child’s attention.
• Tape it to a wall, so it looks like it’s standing on a wall.
• Use a stuffed animal instead of the Elf, making it look like they are having an affair.
• Tie it to the back of the car and drive around town.
What’s your favorite personal ELF on the Shelf idea?
• “You have successfully taken a screenshot of my movements. Award yourself with 3 Elf points.”
• “Constantly searching for chocolate coins in your snack bowls.”
• “After seeing how many times you’ve checked on me today, I’m going home to take a nap.”
What’s your favorite lazy elf on the shelf idea?
• Props – putting a toy in a box, leaving it on a table, and making it look like it came out of the box
• You can put your elf in almost anything! Even a banana.
• Stickers – put some stickers on a blank surface and there you have it, a stupid elf.
• Wearing your lil elf
Feel free to adapt these ideas and make them work for your brand or audience! Let me know if you do!